So last night we were given a computer. I was so excited, because we can use the internet again. I was mostly excited because I could update my blog, FINALLY!! So I grabbed my memory hard drive with all of my pictures, and went to......"wait a minute, where's the spot to plug this in?"..... (Randy laughing in the background)
"Are you serious? There isn't a place to plug this in??" I can't believe that you can get a computer that is just 8 years old, and you can't keep up with modern technology. CRAZY!!!. So here it still sits. Still no pictures..... how crappy. I will post them asap!!
"Are you serious? There isn't a place to plug this in??" I can't believe that you can get a computer that is just 8 years old, and you can't keep up with modern technology. CRAZY!!!. So here it still sits. Still no pictures..... how crappy. I will post them asap!!








1 comment:
That is sad...its amazing to think of how much technology has changed in our lifetimes though don't ya think!?!
Post a Comment