
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza!!!
For the talent/skit show, Randy and I dressed up and sang "There's a hole in the bucket". It was so fun!! Everyone laughed so hard, and we had such a good time.


This was a game to see which team could empty thier bucket of water into another bucket first. Emma played this one; she loved it, and she did such a good job!!


We did 3 legged races, and Randy and I got 2nd place. Then we raced over and over and over again....Randy wanted to, I don't know why, but we had a good time. My legs were sore the next day.









2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
looks like a fun reunion place! Do you have a website or more info on it? I'm in charge of next years reunion for our family..
Post a Comment