I was going through some of my pictures, which I do all the time, and I was just thinking about how greatful I am to have 4 beautiful little girls. I am so blessed! They are all so smart and healthy, and fun. I LOVE being a mom! I wouldn't trade any part of it for anything in the world!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the flowers! You do have 4 very cute girls.
Way cute pictures...but I still don't know how you do it!! 4 kids is IMPOSSIBLE!! You are AMAZING!
Well we want to stay in the same general area. Brandon just says it is a great time to buy and we can get an awesome deal on a house...that also means selling our house for less than it is worth, so I am not sure I see the logic in it. I just smile and nod and say whatever you say dear!!
Post a Comment