Oh Hanna I'm sorry to tell you I just had to laugh. Partly because Addie did the same thing a while back. You know, Ammon looks great with a buzzed head but that might not be her style. Maybe a pixy haircut.
Hanna...Oh no! All I can think of is to take her into a salon, they know how to take cute little creations and make them even cuter! I think she would look adorable with a little bob!!
Sad!! I guess the good thing about hair is that is grows! That sucks though I'm sorry! I think the only thing to do is go short. She will still be cute though!
So sad. I would cry if Elle did this to her hair. I feel for you. At least little kids can get away with all sorts of hair cuts; they're cute no matter what.
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Oh Hanna
I'm sorry to tell you I just had to laugh. Partly because Addie did the same thing a while back. You know, Ammon looks great with a buzzed head but that might not be her style. Maybe a pixy haircut.
Hanna...Oh no! All I can think of is to take her into a salon, they know how to take cute little creations and make them even cuter! I think she would look adorable with a little bob!!
Looks like somebody's getting a mullet for Christmas this year. Oh goodness...
Sad!! I guess the good thing about hair is that is grows! That sucks though I'm sorry! I think the only thing to do is go short. She will still be cute though!
So sad. I would cry if Elle did this to her hair. I feel for you. At least little kids can get away with all sorts of hair cuts; they're cute no matter what.
Post a Comment