Monday, November 23, 2009

Some cute moments...

I am sure that most of you will not think these are funny, or they wont make any sense to you, but I had to journal them so that I would remember, so you can skip this post if you want.

The other day Emma and Natalie decided they wanted to make a Christmas list. They were asking me for help on how to spell things. When they got to the end of their list, they both decided to ask for $100! Man, I hope they get it, and maybe I will ask for money too!

A few days later, Katie's kids came to play while she ran some errands in St.George. She had bought her kids some donuts to eat on the way because they left so early, but Daniel is the only one who will eat donuts, so they had a bunch left over. Katie brought them in to share with my kids. Emma decided that she had wanted one, but Leah had warned her that they were "NOT good". I told her that she could try one and decide if she liked them or not. She took it outside where they were playing, and not long after, came in and said "mom, Leah said that if I eat this then I am not American"..... I was trying so hard not to laugh, but where do kids come up with these things?? lol

Today Briallen was climbing all over me and moving all around, and I was trying to pay a few bills, so I told her to play with my hair. She started playing with it, left the room, and then came back to play with it some more. It wasn't long before I realized that she had caked the top of my head with conditioner! I guess that is her way of telling me that I need to shower or something!

No comments: