Emma has been in a tap dance class for the last few months, and we just had her first dance recital. She did so awesome!!! She had all the dance moves memorized, and she was right on beat the whole time. It was so adorable seeing all those little girls on stage dancing.
This is her on the big stage:

And these next few are from the previous night on a smaller stage:
4 comments:
That is so cute!! I can't wait until I can put Maddie in a dance class.
How fun! She looks so dang cute:)
I am sure you get this all the time, but she is sooo beautiful!!! You might want to consider buying a small private island somewhere far far away and move there in 10 years because you guys are going to be in big trouble with all those cute cute girls!
To cute. I am cant wait for Alice to be in dance.
Post a Comment