Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun at the river

Since the weather has finally been warm, we have been able to go to the river a couple of times. The kids love it!!


Rebekah was asleep in her car seat for a while, while we swam, and this is how we found her. She is such a happy baby!




splish splash!


this is one of my favorite pictures


and us being dorks...like always

















4 comments:

katie said...

looks like a fun place to swim!!

Ali said...

FUN!!! Your girls are getting so big and grown up!! They look like they really love each other too, that is important. :)

The Bundy Family said...

I am so glad to see that the girls faces are cleared up and healed. I love family outings. They are my favorite.

Rachel said...

I love swimming with the family. That looks like a really fun place to swim!