I think I have officially reached my lowest point! My house is messier than it has EVER been, and I have had absolutely no motivation (or more-so energy) to clean it. I have been embarrassed so many times from people coming over and
witnessing my mess, but still haven't gotten it cleaned. Well, today Molly and John came by for a surprise visit on their way through town!!!! How exciting! I was so glad, and felt so lucky that they did, and yet the whole time I was completely humiliated by my own stupidity!!! Though we had a really good visit, and it was SO good seeing them, I couldn't stop thinking about my mess. I couldn't even let Molly use the bathroom because just a little bit earlier one of my kids threw melon
rinds down the toilet and clogged it. This is officially my wake-up call. I will no longer be humiliated.... I need to come up with a plan and a schedule and hopefully my kids will help me. I hope that I can find the thing that fits me best, and if anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way! :) I am SO sorry Molly and John, and I promise that if you are ever brave enough to come to my house again, it will be clean!! I love you guys, and thank you so much for coming! :) And to anyone else that might be brave enough: please wait at least a week.....haha! :)
p.s. I was going to post pictures of what it looks like, so I could do after pictures and you could all be impressed, but I have to think about that first.... maybe when I get it clean. I just thought if I "report" to my blog every now and then about my progress, maybe I can keep up the good work!
2 comments:
OH Hanna, all of us mom's that have more than 3 kids know how you feel. We have all had those moments. I think having the check in process helps. It does me. Especially when I see pictures of before and after. There are so many times...so many...that I am very tired and don't want to do it, but then I just start with one room, or one thing and eventually I find that I have accomplished more than I thought I could. Good Luck. I understand.
I never have motivation to clean my house! I swear my husband does more cleaning than I do...poor guy! If you figure out any fabulous motavation secrets let me know! :)
Post a Comment