I can't believe I am just over 37 weeks!! This pregnancy has flown by for me! (Talk to me in a couple weeks and we will see if I feel the same way, right??) I haven't taken many preggo pictures of me, so I had Randy take a few this morning. I have major bed head, and no make up on, so specifically asked him NOT to include my head, but this is what I got! :) Rebekah wanted to be in the pictures too...


Every day I have people that are in shock that I am not due "any day now" because I am so big, but I still have a lot of growing to do in the next few weeks! YAY..... :)
*Can't wait to meet this precious little baby!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I wish I looked as good as you do prego! So... do you have a name for this baby? You can e-mail me if you don't want to reveal it online ;)
Aw... your so cute! i have not seen you in FOREVER i miss you! you look AMAZING for being 37 weeks.. i cant wait to love on the little girl! I LOVE YA
WOW....;) You look beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment