For Naomi's birthday we invited over her grandma and grandpa Hare and had a fun family birthday. Randy made the cake again and she loved it! I had attempted to make her a barbie cake with the fancy dress, and I failed. I whipped up another cake really quick and decided not to try another dress. With the failed cake, the girls and I decided to surprise Randy and celebrate his birthday too. He had no clue, and it was so fun!!
I am always surprised at how fast the time flies. I have a hard time believing that Naomi is 6 already. She loves to sing and dance, and is such a great helper with the babies. She is our "water girl". Every time we sit down to eat, she brings us all a drink. She loves to ride bikes, swim, and LOVES to dress up with make-up, a fancy dress and hair, and a "womanly figure". She can smile, cry, be angry, and then smile again all in a few seconds. We love Naomi, and love her little personality. Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!
Alison enjoyed herself a piece of licorish.








No comments:
Post a Comment