Things you will need:
- A small bottle of your favorite perfume.
- A microwave
- and a 2 year old......
Time it will take: about 10 to 30 seconds
Do you see where I'm goin'??? Yeah. Last night I walked into the other room, and Randy was sitting on the couch. I wasn't gone even a minute, when I heard a LOUD BOOM!! A big explosion, followed by the most terrified scream coming from Naomi. Randy beat me to her. I could immediately smell the perfume. I didn't even think about it, but grabbed Naomi from Randy, and rinsed her eyes out with water in fear that she had it in her eyes. Her eyes were fine. She was just scared to death! She curled herself up in my chest shaking like crazy for quite a while. I think the only thing that happened, was the door of the microwave flew open from the explosion, and hit her in the face. I bet there were some bright lights before that too, because there was a tiny bit of metal on my perfume bottle. Now my whole house smells STRONGLY like perfume, and it doesn't seem like the smell is fading any. It was a scary moment for all of us!!!
p.s. you will have to clean up a lot of glass and perfume also.








2 comments:
That is pretty funny. Although it scared her, maybe she won't play with the microwave again.(you could only hope right!?)
Oh man that does sound scarry!! I don't think I am looking forward to the day that Valerie is mobile...I like the fact that I can put her on a blanket and walk out of the room and when I come back she is still were I left her....as long as she doesn't roll too far that is.
Post a Comment