I just wanted to put a picture of all of my kids together on here. Then I realized that almost every picture I have of my kids, they are dirty. I guess I need to wash them up a bit more.... haha.
Oh, and they love to dress themselves these days. ;)
Your girls are super cute. Who cares if they are dirty. I love dirty, grubby, little faces. Thats probably why mine look exactly the same. Mostly my boys!
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Cute dirty little kids. =)
Hey I have been blog surfing and found you. The girls are so dang pretty. You guys make gorgeous girls!!!
Your girls are super cute. Who cares if they are dirty. I love dirty, grubby, little faces. Thats probably why mine look exactly the same. Mostly my boys!
Post a Comment