A lot of times when I am cleaning I will put Briallen in her high chair with some snacks to entertain her. The other day, she threw her snacks on the floor, and fell asleep. I think it's so cute when they fall asleep in the high chair.
That is the cutest picture. Totally memorable. Hope all is well with your family and we miss you guys. Halle especially misses Emma and her cousins. Take Care! Love The Bundy Family
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
How cute is that? I love when they fall asleep in weird places!
That is the cutest picture. Totally memorable. Hope all is well with your family and we miss you guys. Halle especially misses Emma and her cousins. Take Care!
Love The Bundy Family
Post a Comment