Here are some of my CRAZY quirks:
1) If I see a cupboard or a drawer open, anywhere, I have to shut it. It bugs me if I don't.
2) I LOVE people to play with my hair. I beg people to do it. It relaxes me so much!!!
3) I always play with my ears....weird, I know. I have done it for as long as I can remember (I remember playing with them in elementary).
4) Okay, so I play with my toes too. Yeah, I don't know why.
5) I always bite the insides of my cheeks. It feels good to me.
6) I would rather sing than clean. I can be in the kitchen, or any room, "cleaning" while I am dancing around, and singing to the top of my lungs (it does get clean eventually, it just takes a lot longer).
The funny thing: I have ALWAYS had these quirks. My whole life. I don't remember not having them. Pretty bad, I know.
Here are some of the rules: List 6 of your quirks. Tag 6 people. Let the person know you've tagged them.
I tag: Lisa, Molly, Chalise, Merrilee, Angie, and Danielle.
Memorial Day Adventure
2 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment