Jeopardy seems to be a big hit in our home lately. Randy loves to watch it, and the kids picked up on it fast. They LOVE the theme song. They will sit and watch it, and as soon as the theme song comes on, they all jump up and dance. It's really cute. Well, I didn't realize that Briallen feels the same way. Today she was sleeping on my lap, and as soon as the song came on, she sat up and started to dance. Randy stopped it to start it over for the other kids, so she laid back down. When the song started again, she sat right back up, and danced to the whole song. As soon as it was over, she laid back down and went back to sleeping as if nothing had happened. Randy and I were laughing so hard! I wondered if she was dancing in her sleep, because usually as soon as her eyes open, there is no hope for her to go back to sleep. She is a very light sleeper. Haha! Kids do the cutest things!
No comments:
Post a Comment