Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Bundy

On Christmas Eve, we went down to my parents house and celebrated that night and Christmas day with them. There were a few others down there too, so it was a house full!! It was a lot of fun. Briallen got a stroller that she loves to push around.
Naomi got a horse that she has been wanting for quite a while

Natalie got a horse with a carriage for her barbies

and Emma got "the barbie with the 3 dogs like Leah got".



I made the girls' babies this year because money was tight. It was a lot of work, a good learning experience, and a lot of fun too. They didn't turn out quite like I wanted them too, but the kids love them, and that's what I wanted.










This is thier Christmas Eve nightgowns that they absolutely LOVE!!








3 comments:

Ali said...

Wow you are talented! I could never make a doll! Good job!

katie said...

I love the how Alice wanted to be in the picture! Molly told me how much she loved that night gown. Your dolls turned out good. I coudn't make those!

Jen said...

Hanna,
It's so fun to get to see your cute family! looks like a wonderful Christmas. It's amazing how, when things are tight, the kids don't know the difference, (usually) and we even have a little more fun, making things. You did so great to make dolls!
Love, Jenny