For about 5 years Randy has been milking a goat so that our kids can have good, healthy milk. Our awesome neighbors down the street are an older couple who can't drink all the milk, so they let us have some of it, and Randy and the kids go down in the mornings to milk her. They absolutely LOVE to milk the goat, and they cry if Randy ever does it without them. And Randy truly enjoys the time that he gets to spend with his girls. He is such a great dad!

This is them leaving the goat. We live at the top of the hill.

Natalie & Naomi love to feed the animals. They are getting some of the dry leaves to feed them.




Randy has been teaching Emma how to milk. She actually does pretty good.


This is the girls feeding the baby goat some grain.
I am so glad that we can give the kids a little bit of farm experience. It is my dream to one day have a farm and raise my children the way I was raised.
3 comments:
I grew up on goats milk too. That is awesome that you guys are able to do that and that the girls enjoy helping
Hey! I don't mind you looking at my blog at all. That's what they are for, right? And I do know who you are, I think we may have even met before. I'm glad you found us. Your girls are adorable! I can't believe you have 4! We are on our second and I always tease AJ about being the only guy in the house. haha Which is funny when he comes from a family of all boys! Guess Heavenly Father thought he needed more women in his life! lol Anyway, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. We will definitely have to keep in touch!
Hi I am so glad you found my blog! You are more then welcome to look at it as long as I can look at yours :) Your girls are so cute and getting so big! We do need to keep in better touch. We should meet up at the park or you are always more then welcome to stop by if and when you come to St george we are just in washington fields now!
Post a Comment