Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My lovely "prickles"


Last night I was playing on the computer. Emma came in and pointed at this picture, and this is a little how our conversation went:

Emma: Mom, this is my favorite picture of you guys, I really like it.
Me: really? I like this picture too.
Emma: I can’t even see your prickles (freckles) in this picture.
Me: Nope, you can’t, huh?
Emma: Yeah, I don’t really like prickles. I wish you didn’t have them.
Me: You do?
Emma: yeah.....(thinking)..... there’s gotta be a way to get rid of them........ You would look prettier without prickles.

……..Haha! How funny. It was so hard for me to keep a straight face, and not laugh hysterically. I hope she learns to like them, cause there is a good chance she will get some too….hehe. So cute!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ha ha ha Oh man that is cute!

Jen said...

I've always thought you were so pretty, since you were just tiny. (All you girls are) I didn't remember the prickles. Maybe they're why you're so pretty. I have them too, and don't like them especially in the summer, when they multiply, and darken. I found a picture of you and me 15 years ago at a family reunion. I should send you a copy.