Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sisters!

My girls have so much fun together! I am so glad that they can get along. Briallen is still a little young to keep up with the others, but that won't last too long. I am grateful that my sisters and I get along so well also. I have such wonderful, fun sisters and sister-in-laws. We have such a blast together. Thank you to all of you for loving me and my dorkiness. I love you! I hope that my children can grow up with the same relationships that we have.


















3 comments:

katie said...

I hope they have good relationships too! I am sure they will!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Your girls are so darling. My sisters are my best friends too and I agree, every girl needs a sister. I hope I can have a girl next! Love all the fun pictures!

Ali said...

Your girls are gorgeous!! I am way jelous of the whole sister thing! I wish I was closer to my sisters! When we went out to dinner while you guys were here for the funeral I wanted to be adopted into your family!