I have not updated about 4
th of July or anything because we have been moving!!! It is so much work, and exhausting, but I am so excited for our new home. It has a pretty big fenced in back yard that the kids just LOVE, and I think it is going to be a life saver to me. We only moved a few blocks away, so we were able to take a few days to get all of our stuff out, which is nice. I will post a few pictures when we get the
internet, and when we get settled in a little better. As for now, we are surrounded by boxes. (how does anyone ever do this)? I don't know where to start!!!! Anyway, until next time, I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!!
1 comment:
How exciting!! We just sold our house too and are starting the packing process...not fun at all, I am totally with you on that one!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! :)
Post a Comment