Friday, July 17, 2009

Hare Reunion

Okay, so this post is a mile long, but I had so many pictures to choose from. Last weekend was our Hare reunion. We all got a really late start on the day, but once we got there, we had a lot of fun! Andy was in charge of it this year, so he planned a trip up to Kolob. There was swimming, kayaking, canoeing, and bike riding. Our niece, Shelley, rode with us, and she was a lot of help, I was really grateful for her!


Zolene and Carlene in the canoe:

I just thought I would throw in a picture of my "little" tummy. This is what most of you probably look like at 6 or 7 months! I am 13 weeks in this picture.

Randy tried out the kayak first.
Andy tried it out, and didn't do so good on his first try! I think it was just an excuse to get in the ice cold water.
I think the Rushtons enjoyed the bikes the most

These are recumbent bikes that we own. Randy doesn't ever get a chance to ride it alone because the kids love them so much.











We all had fun, and finished our night off with steaks and games. I love family reunions!!










No comments: