When we were first moving in here, Katie and Shiree came to help me organize a couple rooms, which was WONDERFUL! We all sat down to visit when we were finished, and Natalie was "gracefully" running around the couch. She tripped over....well, nothing really, and her head landed perfectly on a corner of a wall. I am so glad Shiree and Katie were here, because I have never had to deal with anything like this before. She has a gash in her head that was so deep!! Shiree scooped her up and ran her to the kitchen sink, and Katie kept having to tell me to "Calm down, Hanna!" I hurried and grabbed my purse, and asked one of them to come to the emergency with me. Katie held her the whole way, and stayed with me while Natalie got 8 stitches. AHHHH. Anyway, Natalie was fine, she was so tough, and she didn't cry the whole time. Infact, she was so proud of her stitches! I hope incidents like this are few and far between! First, because I am not very good with situations like them, and second, we got the bill, and it is $308!!! That is so expensive!!!


2 comments:
Ouch!! I am not good on those situations either.
That's in a very important spot-the face. My parents would say she needs plastic surgery to hide the scar. I think bangs are much cheaper!
Post a Comment