Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A fun-filled, crazy weekend!

This weekend was Bailey and Josh's wedding. I can't believe how fast time flies!! It was such a great weekend. Bailey looked so beautiful, and Josh couldn't keep the smile off of his face. He is going to be a great addition to our family... A few of these pictures are in the wrong order:

This is all the grandkids that were at the temple.
These are my two beautiful Grandmas: Grandma Bundy and Grandma Turner. I love getting to spend time with them and learn from them. It was so good to see them both. I love my grandmas!!



All of the grandkids rushed up to them as soon as they walked out of the temple. It was so cute. These are Mel and Brianna's girls.



This is the Daddy daughter dance
and I don't know why I am putting this cheesy picture of me on here, but all the kids' faces looked like Briallen's. They all enjoyed the refreshments!
The fun thing about Bundy receptions, is they are so relaxed. Everyone goes there to dance and visit and have a good time. And everyone stays the whole time too. It was a lot of fun to dance with all of the family again!


On Saturday, Dave and Marylynn baptized Brett. Molly and John also blessed Ella, and Ryan and Angie blessed Chloe. I love all of the family get-togethers. It was a lot of fun getting to see everyone, and having all those ordinances performed in one weekend.







No comments: