Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture Day

The other day was picture day at school for Emma. Since I couldn't afford the school's pictures, and I don't really care for them much anyway, I got all the kids ready and we had our own picture day.

Emma and Natalie love doing a "funny face" picture
Briallen was so fun to photograph

These two are such good friends, I am so glad


Naomi insisted on having the map in the picture with her!



Emma

Natalie

Naomi

and Briallen.
It was so much fun taking their pictures. They are growing so fast, and I want to keep these memories of them. I don't know what I would do without my girls!!!







2 comments:

Molly said...

Cute pictures. Girls are so fun!

Krista Jones said...

Hanna! You won the giveaway! Send me your email address and I will send you pics of the colors so you can choose the one you want.

Congrats! Hooray!