If you think we can't party enough, within a week after Christmas, we have 3 birthdays!!! So far, I can get away with having one party for them all on the same day.
Briallen turned 2, Natalie turned 5, and was the same age as Emma for 2 days (they think that it is pretty fun to be "twins" for a couple days)!! And then Emma turned six. I can't believe they are growing up so fast! I can't believe I have a 6 year old...wow!
Anyway, they had a really good time. We invited over Grandma and Grandpa Hare, and Andy and Jason, and had taco soup and cake and ice cream. Later on,
Uncle Pat and Aunt
Zolene showed up and visited for a while.
Randy decorates the kids' cakes every year. The kids love that Daddy made
their cake, and so do I!! He does a good job. This one was a little challenging because we didn't have very good frosting to work with, but the kids loved it!!

They wanted
their birthday to be a pajama party, so we all wore pajamas...(I'm glad I didn't have to change...
lol).
1 comment:
How fun! Now all you have left is Naomi:) Until next year of course!!
Post a Comment