Monday, January 25, 2010

41 1/2 weeks

Well, I am now 10 days over due!! I feel pretty good, but I am awkward (of course). Some days I just want to cry my eyes out and get it over with, but most days I am okay with it. I have always gone over due, and I should be used to it, but I let myself get my hopes up this time. I thought...."maybe this time will be different" haha, I should not do that to myself!! Anyway, here are a couple over due pictures:




4 comments:

katie said...

Looking good Hanna!! It's time!!!

Rachel said...

Wow! Good luck. Hope she comes soon.

Molly said...

Hope to see her cute little face SOON!

The Bundy Family said...

You are beautiful! Thanks for the update I was wondering how everything was going. I have been thinking about you a lot. Wish you well and good luck.