After going 16 days over due, our precious baby girl is finally here!! I haven't been able to get many pictures of her, so I will have to update soon. We delivered her in the hospital this time, which was a different, but good experience. She came on January 31st. She weighed 9lbs 9.5oz, and was 21 inches long. Everything went great, and we are both doing very well. Her sisters love her SO much!! I think all we do every day is pass her around, and my turn is when she needs to nurse. She is a very good baby, and we have lots of very good little helpers.
7 comments:
oh hanna! yeah! i have been worried about you. i am glad things went well. you'll have to call when you have a chance and gimme the details. congratulations!! she's beautiful and she definately fits in! i'm so happy for you!!
kat
Hanna... she is adorable (really they all are). Congratulations! I'm glad things are going well. Good Luck! Again... they are all too cute! Love it!
I am so excited she is here!!!! She is so precious and I just wish I could love on her! Congrats and great job on another gorgeous little lady!
Okay. Time to come for another visit so that I can love on her. She is so cute.
So sweet! I think she looks like you. So you named her Rebekah. Cute. Fits with your cute little family. Love the picture of all five girls. Love ya!
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her again! What cute little girls you have:)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe you went so far over! You are a brave woman!
Post a Comment