Monday, February 15, 2010

Fun at the ranch!!

Saturday Randy went to work in Moapa, so I decided to ride down with him and go to my parent's house. Ammon and Lisa, Rachel and Richard, and Bailey and Josh were all there too! The kids all had a blast playing together.


Naomi and Bowen were best buds...




Stetsy saddled the horse and gave all the kids rides. She is such a good aunt!

Emma, Natalie, and Halle were all best buds too...


Little miss Maddie:

And Brinklee too! She had a blast with the ashes from the fire place. I guess Maddie did the same thing the day before.

We had a good time visiting with each other. I am glad we were able to go down there.








2 comments:

katie said...

Wish I was there!!

Rachel said...

I was so glad that you came down too. The kids seriously have so much fun together.