Saturday, November 13, 2010

Experimenting....

Just for fun, today I decided to pull over on the side of the road and take a few pictures. I am trying to learn more about my camera and about photography. We had been in town all day, and my kids were a MESS, but it was okay. Just had to post. :)
Note: Look at Briallen's new haircut she gave herself... I know what you are thinking, but I had the scissors up high. I went outside for a few minutes and came back in to her yelling "MOM!! I TUT MY HAIR!!!" with the biggest grin on her face. Hopefully her bangs grow back fast... And until then, she will wear big bows.
Oh, and Rebekah was asleep, so I chose not to wake her up!




3 comments:

katie said...

cool Hanna! I like it already! It helps having cute kids =)

Rachel said...

cute! you are doing a good job!

Molly said...

Oh my poor Briallen's hair lol. Good job on the pics.