Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Late Happy Halloween!




First of all, this posting thing is weird right now, so I apologize for my photos being lined up all crazy.
For Halloween this year, I was a nerd. Emma was Scarlet O'hara, Briallen was a princess, and Rebekah was a bear.
Natalie was Snow White and Naomi was a rodeo clown until we made our first stop at Grandma's house. Then Naomi looked in the mirror and decided that she did NOT want to be a rodeo clown. So Natalie gave Naomi her costume and decided to be a beautiful bride. We went trick or treating around the neighborhood, and had a great time!

Naomi: (notice the western shirt underneath from the clown costume... I have to choose my battles... )









2 comments:

katie said...

They all looked so cute! I love Rebekah with the sucker...she is so happy :) You make a great nerd by the way =)

Rachel said...

Love the cowgirl/snow white ;)... I think you win the prize for the best costume though!!