Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Daddy

Last Tuesday I got a call from my sister, Stetsy saying that my dad had had an accident with a horse and that he was being life flighted to Las Vegas. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I wasn't ready for something like this to happen. The first thing I did was pray that everything was going to be okay. Then we prayed again as a family. He had 6 broken ribs and some bleeding on his brain. They kept him in ICU for a few days to keep an eye on him, and he recovered enough to be moved into another room for another day. He was able to come home really quickly, and has been healing wonderfully. He is such a tough cowboy!! He is still VERY sore, and will be for quite a while, but is so glad to be home. It was such a scare! It's crazy how life can change in an instant. We are so blessed to have such a great daddy, and I am so grateful for the power of prayer.
Here are just a few pictures of him...I love him so much!!!



No comments: