Monday, January 3, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!!

This year for Christmas, we went to my parents house again. We decided we would head down Christmas Eve and have the party down there with them, but Randy had to work, and didn't get home until really late. We got there, ate, let the kids open their jammies and put them to bed. It worked out great!
Being Santa's "helpers" was fun too. Stetsy, Mom, and I had a great time together. At 12:30 (officially Christmas day), Mom finally convinced Stetsy and I to give her the gift from all the kids, and it was well worth it! We all went in on a western rug for her living room. She was SO excited, and SO happy! (pictures to come).

Before we went to bed:
Christmas morning:




Briallen got the "Tismas sooter" she has been wanting for months! She was pretty excited!

Randy was able to sell some car parts a few month ago and get these little motorcycles for Emma and Natalie. He fixed them and the Jeep up, and the kids rode them all day. It was definitely the highlight of Christmas! I think he might have been more excited than they were at first!! :)



Every year we are so blessed, and so spoiled! We had a wonderful Christmas with the family, and made lots of fun memories!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

As always Christmas was so fun. I am glad that we got to spend it with you guys... I love how excited the kids are in the pictures. How fun.

katie said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Love the picture of Randy by the way:) :)