Sunday, January 30, 2011

Looking back...

Just over 7 years ago, Randy and I were just about to have a new baby any day...

And then Emma was born at home on January 4, 2004.
2 days shy of a year later, Natalie was born on January 2, 2005. (Look how much they look alike!)


Emma, age 1
age 2
age 3
age 4
age 5
age 6
Natalie when she was born
6 months old
age 2
age 3
age 4 (she dresses herself a lot!!) :)
age 5
Natalie and Emma just turned 6 and 7 this year. I can't believe it! They are growing so fast! We love you girls!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! I am loving the first picture lol. You both look so young! What cute little girls.

The Bundy Family said...

Happy Birthday darling girls.

katie said...

I am with Rachel:) Love the pictures! sooo cute!!

Jen said...

Your girls look just like you, so cute!