Slowly, but surely my house is starting to come together and look like a home. I am so excited to get the whole house looking nice, but one room at a time, right? I am NOT a decorator, nor do I think I ever will be, but with a few touch-ups here and there, and a few more to go, I am happy with how it looks so far!!
It looks great!! I love the pictures accross the piano!! I am no good at decorating either, I have been in my house a whole year and still have bare walls!! You are doing good though! Keep up the good work!
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Wow! It looks so good! I love it!
It looks great!! I love the pictures accross the piano!! I am no good at decorating either, I have been in my house a whole year and still have bare walls!! You are doing good though! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment