
Rebekah in Grandpa's tall hat

All of the older kids played down at the pond in the mud all day long!! They had a blast!

On Saturday night the girls and I decided to go to Grandma and Grandpa Bundy's house. Grandma Turner was there, and Rachel and Richard, and Bailey and Josh too. We visited and had a really good time. We went to church with them on Father's day, and had a big dinner later with quite a few of us there. With Randy gone, I stayed another night, and then headed to Katie's the next day to have a sleep over there! We all stayed up way too late, but had a really good time. Molly flew in from Washington that night, so Katie and I decided to go back down to the ranch to get to visit with her and Grandma Turner while we had the chance. It was all a lot of fun, but I was so glad to be home!! (not sure why, since I am home alone and have lots of cleaning and organizing to do, but there is something about just being home! It feels good. I am sure we will have many more adventures to come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment