Tuesday, October 11, 2011

41 weeks

I have now hit my "one week over due" mark. I have been so ornery and testy lately too. I try not to be. I know that I have probably offended many people, and I am sorry about that if any of you are one of them! :) If I go like normal though, I only have one more week until this precious baby decides to join our family! I think I can handle one more week. It will probably seem like FOREVER, but I have lived with it many times before! :) I am just so excited to finally be able to hold my baby in my arms and cuddle her and kiss her fat little cheeks!



2 comments:

katie said...

I wish I look that good at the end! Your so lucky! Love you!

The Bundy Family said...

Still waiting to see that beautiful little baby! Hope you are well Hanna. Love you!