Saturday, November 12, 2011

Precious girl

Rebekah has struggled a little bit with having a new baby around (which is normal). So I have chosen not to fight her about certain things like sitting in the baby's swing (plus, she isn't past the weight limit yet). The other day she came with her baby and sat in the swing to rock her, and she rocked herself to sleep. She is such a good little mommy, and I just thought this was so precious, I had to post it! I love this little girl!! :)

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

I have a picture exactly like this one, with Brinklee in the swing. Totally adorable, and totally not worth the fight. You are a good mom. Holy Moly I can't believe that you have 6 adorable girls. Love ya

P.s. only 1 week until we head that direction. Hurray! Can't wait to hold that little baby.