Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 8th birthday, Emma!!


My baby is 8!! I promised my girls when they turn 8 they can have a birthday party with friends, so it was Emma's turn. She was SO excited!! It was fun to see all of her little friends that we have never met before, and to see how silly they are when they get together (or how silly Emma is when she is entertaining her friends). She was such a little goof ball and her friends all laughed and laughed at her... all I can say is she is a dork like her mother... :).

I asked her to smile for me, and this is what I got... Like I said, a little dork..haha!

Grandma Turner made barbie dresses for my girls, and they all got some for their birthdays. They LOVE them, as you can tell...

She wanted a cake that was "like a wedding cake", so I attempted it. It wasn't great, but she loved it, so I was happy!
Her favorite colors are red and black.
Emma is a great helper to me. She is like a little grown up. She loves to read, and is top of her class in reading. Her teacher said he hasn't given her anything that she can't read yet, and is quite impressed. She also loves to play the piano, ride her bike, jump on the pogo stick, and help make dinner. Any chance she gets, she will call her uncle Jason and her and Natalie will go and help him feed horses. Naomi and Briallen will get to go sometimes too, but Emma tries to have only the "big kids" go. She is a beautiful and very smart little girl, and we love her to pieces!!

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

Happy Birthday Emma and Natalie! I cannot believe that they are 8 and 7! WOW! Love you guys