Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bundy Reunion 2013

This year, as always, the Bundy reunion was a blast!! There was lots of dirty faces, good food, and happy kids! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, and all of my older kids were rarely around camp, so I didn't get any of them. Everyone had a good time, and didn't want to go home.

Briallen and Maddie found a bunch of treasures...
                                     
 These two beautiful babies were so fun to have around!! I couldn't kiss their cheeks enough!

 You couldn't ever tell in this picture, but Alison and Laila have so much fun together!


 Run Papa, RUN!!!
 Stetsy makin' cobler...
 Happy little Emerie
 and happy little Laila (she never frowns! She is always grinning from ear to ear!).


 We convinced all of the grandkids that were there to get in a picture....it was a nightmare!! hahaha!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We have the cutest kids EVER!