We had a very special day for Natalie. She chose to be baptized, and planned her whole baptism by herself! We had many family and friends come to witness her special day, and had her favorite, taco soup afterwards. Natalie, I am so pleased with the girl you have become, and with the choices that you make. You are a sweet girl, and you are such a good example to everyone around you! I know that you will be blessed for being baptized, and becoming a member of the church. Always listen for the Holy Ghost to guide you through choices that you make in your life, and you will always be happy! I love you, beautiful girl!!
Some how I am missing a picture of Natalie and her daddy in all white.... when I find that picture, I will have to add it! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment