I have been singing a lot lately, and LOVING it! Recently I had the opportunity to sing in a talent show called Broadway Magic. It was SO much fun!! We sang Dancing Queen, and did the dance off of Mamma Mia...(never seen the movie).
Here is a picture of us getting ready: And here is the finished product..... Nice, eh? It was a blast, and we ROCKED the talent show!!!
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
I LOve your outfit! You guys look awsome!
WAY too fun!! And I cannot believe you haven't seen Mama Mia! You have to go out right now and rent it!!
That looks like so much fun! You look so cute, I love the outfit!
Post a Comment