Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun with cousins!

The other day Katie had to come to St.George for a dentist appointment for Leah. I told her to bring the others and let them play, because they hardly ever get to see their cousins. They had such a blast together! I am so glad they got to come and play! We did miss Leah though. Also, Katie decided to stay and help me clean and organize the next day. I am SO grateful that she did. She is so talented. She taught me a lot while we were cleaning, and we got most of my house done. I had a lot of fun with her, and I needed the help so bad!!! I have had a lot more energy since then, and I have been able to stay on top of my house work, and finish up the rest of the house. Thank you so much, Katie! You are such an awesome, wonderful sister, and such a good example to me. I love you!

Okay, here are some pictures of the cousins playing:


























1 comment:

katie said...

Too cute Hanna! I love these pictures! It was fun to spend time with you!