This year with the Hare family, we had our Easter party at Randy's sister's house. It was such a blast! The kids had so much fun. Bea and Caren put money in eggs, and the kids try to get the egg with the most money in it. It is the golden egg! Bea hides it really well too. It was fun!
Emma wanted that golden egg SO bad!!! I had to remind her to get other eggs too, or else she wouldn't get anything (one of the big kids usually gets it).

My pictures are backwards, but here is Naomi enjoying her candy.

Daddy helping Briallen enjoy her candy!

Here are a few more of them on the egg hunt:
1 comment:
I love the easter hunt. We are not brave and did ours inside. I also love the staircase in the last picture. I probably be the one that gets to the top and have to think about which way to turn and do a little shuffle dance. Happens all the time.
Post a Comment