Little baby Rebekah is such a joy in our lives!! We are so blessed to have her in our home. She is such a good baby!! I absolutely love being a mom! I have all these beautiful girls that make every day an adventure...
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
She is such a doll. I am so glad you have a bracelet for her.I have been meaning to make her one. Luv ya!
She is beautiful, just like her mommy!
Post a Comment