Hanna you got some amazing pictures. I seriously want a copy of almost all of them. You are so great at photography. I loved spending time you all. It seemed to go by too fast. Little Rebekah is way too cute. Love ya.
I always love the Bundy reunion pictures! All of the cute dirty little faces! You guys always look like you are having so much fun! And I love the picture of you and Randy dancing...it reminded me of Jr. High! :)
"All of us have problems. We face them every day.How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young...if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask the God of Heaven for help in solving them. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution." --Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Hanna you got some amazing pictures. I seriously want a copy of almost all of them. You are so great at photography. I loved spending time you all. It seemed to go by too fast. Little Rebekah is way too cute. Love ya.
I always love the Bundy reunion pictures! All of the cute dirty little faces! You guys always look like you are having so much fun! And I love the picture of you and Randy dancing...it reminded me of Jr. High! :)
Post a Comment