For those of you who don't know, we are expecting our 6th baby!! I am in my 13th week, and I feel great! I think this has been my best pregnancy I think. I have not had very much morning sickness, and I have more energy than I remember with the last ones. I have been tired a lot more lately, but that could have to do with having 5 other kids too. All in all, everything is going really well, and we are excited to be having another one! And we are due in October!! This will definitely be a whole new experience being pregnant and huge all summer. :)
1 comment:
That is exciting. I am so glad that you are feeling good. That makes all the difference in the world trying to get through each day. Even though it is going to be summer and hot, at least you live where you do. You might find yourself drenched in water each day to get through the hot days. Hope you are doing well. Missing you all. Love Lisa
Post a Comment