BEFORE:
AFTER!!!:

My washer broke a little over a month ago, and hasn't worked the greatest since then. I have been looking for a long time for something new, and the other day I found this set on Craigslist for a STEAL!!! I had almost bought a new set about a week ago, but decided not to, and I am so glad I waited. These ones are practically brand new, and almost a third the price of what they come in new! I love to do laundry now!! I don't think they have stopped running since they were put in (partly because I was so far behind on laundry). But I love them, and I have a constant smile on my face every time I walk into the laundry room. They are a wonderful blessing!!
2 comments:
Jealous!! How fun. I am glad that you found some for a good deal.
YAY for you! Laundry seems to take over my life, but that's okay!
Post a Comment