Another Hare reunion has flown by, and we had such a blast!! Margie was in charge, and the theme was a Chinese theme, "Year of the Rabbit (or Hare)". We stayed in a cabin up past Glendale, Ut., and it was beautiful! Karin and Johanna got here just in time to go with us too! We ate a lot of yummy Chinese food, and lots of other delicious dishes from other countries as well. I think I ate the whole time, non-stop!! We played a lot of fun games too! One of them was a relay race, which was a blast. We divided into 2 teams and then had a task for every person on the team, including the little ones.
Rebekah, of course was a little too young, but she had a lot of fun playing on the side and watching.

Here is the cabin we stayed in. It was SO beautiful up there, and the weather was perfect, and I didn't want to go home!
There were stilts out there, and Randy became the champion! A few people tried to knock him off of them, but he won the war almost every time. It was pretty fun to watch...
Cousins!

Briallen kept walking over by the deck and posing, and saying "take a picture, Mom!!" "Mom, take another picture!!"

Everyone, including the adults, played Duck Duck Goose. That was pretty funny to watch too!
Rebekah loved riding in the boats! She jumped in every chance she got!

Emma and Natalie both took turns with this half-flat tube, and had a blast with it. They also spent most of their days on the paddle boats.


looking at photo albums from previous reunions. They have been scrap-booking them for about 15 years.

Here is Emma doing the "garbage sack race" in the great relay race. She did so good!

Natalie's task was to help do a lap in a canoe around the pond. She also got to blow a bubble with bubble gum.

It was my job to make some sort of animal out of a balloon. I had no clue what I was doing, but it kind of looks like an animal, right?? (I hate this picture of me, I have been retaining water a lot lately, and ALL pictures of me look terrible!!)

Randy had to run on a spool down and back on the grass.

One of the activities Margie planned was for us to make California Sushi rolls. They were SOO yummy!!

Rebekah had a blast out there!!
I just love this picture of her, she is so cute!!

We attempted to take family pictures with our T-shirts. It was quite hilarious putting up with everyone's opinions about where the pictures should be taken, and the lighting and everything. All in all, they turned out pretty good considering the size of the family. :)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!
Nice. You look great! I don't see any water retention! We are going to have to catch up soon-- looks like I'm behind in your life. Love ya!
Post a Comment