Monday, August 15, 2011

Washington County Fair

This year Randy and I took Emma, Natalie, and Naomi to the fair, and left the other 2 with Grandma Carlene. Johanna and Karin went to the fair with our nephew, Zac, so it was just the 5 of us. We decided to go on a couple of rides, which we never do, but it was a lot of fun!

The Caterpillar ride:

The Farris wheelI laughed when I saw this picture, I had no clue Emma was crying, she said she had a blast!!

Then there was this ride called "walk on water". I think they had the most fun with this. They were put in a large bubble filled with air, and were able to run around water like little hamsters in a hamster wheel. It was so funny to watch because they could barely stand up. I was laughing pretty hard! The pictures don't even do it justice...






1 comment:

katie said...

How fun! We told our kids that we would take them to the Clark County fair next year...