Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines Day

For Valentines day, the elders quorum was in charge of the ward party. Randy is the first counselor, so I was "in charge" of the party. It turned out really well! We had all the tables set up with fancy dishes, and the husbands served their wives. Then we played a get to know you game, and a minute to win it game, and had dancing afterwards. Everyone had a really good time, and a lot said it was one of the best ward parties they have ever been to! Yay!! I'm so glad it turned out so well!
I made a "photo booth", and had Randy take everyone's pictures as they walked in the door. It really was fun, and I'm not afraid to say that I'm glad it's over! :)  
On the 15th, Randy and I had our own little celebration. Emma decorated the table for us, and made us a candle light dinner. I made chocolate covered strawberries, and we had sparkling cider. It was such a fun little romantic dinner!! Randy bought me beautiful red roses, and we watched a movie with some strawberry haagen dazs. Yummy! It was a great date! I'm so glad that 11 years ago, the man I love asked me to marry him! We've had an amazing journey together!

No comments: